Here’s a short list of steps you can take to prepare your home for carpet cleaning and to make our job a little bit easier:
- Take a look around. Make a note of any stains or problem areas that you will need to point out to us when we arrive. Now is a good time to see if additional areas need cleaning too.
- Pick up any toys or clothes from the floor of your kids rooms.
- Move pictures, lamps or other breakables in rooms we’re cleaning.
- We do not move furniture so please have any furniture items you want moved from each room relocated before we arrive.
- Please pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned. This helps us keep our costs to you low.
- If possible, leave the parking spot closest to your front door open so that we can more easily get our equipment into the house.
- If you need to cancel or move your appointment, please try to give us at least 24 hours notice so that we may refill your appointment time.