- Beautify your home – Remember what your home looked like when your carpet was new? Do you dread unexpected company? Are you embarrassed about the condition of your carpet? Nothing will beautify your home in a shorter period of time than having your carpets professionally cleaned. Matted down, dirty carpet fibers will be lifted up and brightened, dirt will be removed and in some cases stains will disappear. Clean carpets will make you love your home again!
- Prolong the Life of your Carpet – For most people, a home is the largest investment they will make in a lifetime. One of the most expensive parts of the home is the carpeting. The carpeting in your home cost thousands of dollars to purchase and install, why not protect that investment? Regularly scheduled cleaning is one of the best things you can do to extend the life of your carpet by 5 years or more. Dirt left in the carpet for extended periods of time can become an irritant to your carpet fiber and cause premature wear of your carpet, especially in high foot traffic areas like hallways, doorways, walkways and in front of furniture. Over time this wear will shorten the life of your carpet, costing you thousands of dollars!
- Eliminate Pollutants – If your carpets haven’t been cleaned in 6 months or longer, there are probably plenty of pollutants built up in the carpet fibers right now. Dust mites, bacteria, fungus and other allergens are just a few of the nasty things you can’t see in your carpet. Professional carpet cleaning will eliminate these and more from your carpet making it not only clean but safer and easier for allergy sufferers!
- Prevent Mold Growth – Have you or a member of your family ever spilled a glass of milk on your carpet? This is a perfect environment for mold growth. Professional carpet cleaning will get rid of those mold spores and the environment that caused them in the first place and our low-moisture carpet cleaning process will not leave excess water in your carpet which will encourage more mold growth.
- Feels Good Under Your Bare Feet – Freshly cleaned carpets will not only look great but also feel soft and fresh under your bare feet. With excess dirt and other contaminants stripped away from your carpet fibers, your carpet will feel soft and cuddly to your feet just like it did when it was new.
- Get Rid of Organic Waste – As disgusting as it may sound the average carpet holds many different types of organic and biological waste. Your carpet may have a few of these things in it right now! Skin cells, pet urine, pet feces, vomit, blood and perspiration can all be effectively cleaned and/or neutralized with professional carpet cleaning and make your home more safe for you, children or pets.
- Eliminate Odors – Most of the things that we listed above that may be in your carpets right now can also produce odor. The best way to eliminate odor is to get rid of the source of the odor. Carpet powders and sprays only mask the odor for a short period of time. Professional carpet cleaning in most cases can eliminate the source of the odor thus eliminating the odor leaving your carpet and your home clean and smelling fresh!
Watkins Cleaning Services is a locally owned and family operated cleaning business that provides low-moisture carpet cleaning, residential house cleaning and commercial office cleaning to the following communities: Belle Plaine, Jordan, New Prague, Shakopee, Prior Lake, Lakeville, Burnsville, Savage, Chaska and the surrounding areas. Call 952-393-7895 or email info@watkinscs to book your cleaning now or visit www.watkinscs.com for more information.